Jeff Newcomb and Christina Hatfield of Hayden Lake are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley Newcomb to Jack Gagnon, both of New York City. Jack is the son of William and Judy Gagnon of Duxbury, Mass.
Ashley is a graduate of Lake City High School, 1999; University of Montana with a B.A. in international relations, 2013; and she received her master’s of public health from NYU, 2019. She is the Project Manager for Global Public Health at NYU School of Medicine.
Jack is a graduate of the University of Montana with dual B.S. degrees in accounting and information systems, 2014. He is an International Corporate Tax Consultant for Ernst & Young.
The couple will be united in marriage at 4 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021, at The Golf Club at Black Rock.
• • •
Submit your milestones to [email protected] or in person at the Coeur d’Alene Press, 215 Second St., Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
• Wedding anniversaries for couples married 25 years and every fifth year thereafter (2 photos accepted)
• Engagement announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Wedding announcements (1 photo accepted)
• Births (1 photo accepted)
• Milestone birthdays at age 70 and every fifth year thereafter or every year after age 90 (1 photo accepted)
• Generations (1 photo accepted)
• Academic honors and higher education accomplishments (1 photo accepted)
• Military announcements (1 photo accepted)
Deadline is 3 p.m. Tuesdays.